Upgrade your Jones spirometer today!
At Jones Medical we take pride in supporting our products throughout their lifecycle. Similarly, we also strive to improve upon our products during the course of their lifecycle and offer those improvements to you, to optimize your spirometry testing services. If you are a Satellite or Satellite/Base Station customer, you may be eligible for a complete system upgrade ensuring that you have the latest technology, features, and preventive maintenance available. Upgrades are designed to improve efficiency, accuracy, reliability and ease-of-use. Best of all, the system will still operate virtually the same as your existing version, so re-training isnít necessary!
The information below will help to describe what the latest upgrade provides, as well as what is required to upgrade your Satellite or Satellite/Base Station system.
Satellite Power Upgrade (part # SAT-UP) Features Provided:
- Power Upgrade provides power management with plug-and-play simplicity.
- Includes two new circuit boards, a new rechargeable battery pack and a new memory-backup battery.
- Achieves full-charge 65% faster, with a maximum five hour charge time.
- Provides 17% more tests to be run from each battery charge.
- Provides power-supply, power-connection and wall-power status indications via new Satellite LED light.
- Eliminates halted testing and schedule changes because unit was left ON or tech forgot to recharge it.
- Can be used with optional Satellite wall charger for virtually immediate and unlimited testing.
- Predicted ranges expanded to provide data for subjects at outer limits of demographics.
- Software compatibility with Jones SmartPrintAPC for printing 8.5 x 11 reports via your PC and interfacing with EMR systems. SmartPrintAPC available separately.
- Includes a new and improved Satellite userís manual.
Base Station Upgrade (part # BAS-UP) Features Provided:
- Compatible with Satellite Power Upgrade
- Auto-feed paper loading feature pulls new paper roll through Base Station for simplified paper loading.
- Includes a new and improved Base Station userís manual.
Customer Services Provided:
- Complete evaluation and cleaning of system electronics, battery, and mechanical components.
- Validation and update of your Satellite electronics and software to most current version.
- Validation and update of your Base Station electronics and software to most current version.
- Complete factory calibration of your Satellite spirometer.
If your Satellite is earlier than version 4.08, you will recognize many additional features not listed in this document that further improves speed and ease-of-use.
To Upgrade Your Satellite or Satellite/Base Station System, follow these steps:
- Call Jones Medical at (630) 571-1980 or click the link below to obtain a return authorization (RA) number [required].
- Send in your system.
- Pack only the Satellite or Satellite/Base within a plastic bag (no SMP1ís, power cords, manuals, etc.).
- Insulate it inside a good box, and write the RA number on the outside of the box.
- Insure it for $2000 (replacement cost) and ship it to 200 Windsor Dr. Oak Brook, IL 60523.
- Average turn-around time is 3-4 business days, not including transit time.
- Your account will be invoiced (net 30) for $395.00, plus any applicable shipping/handling charges.
Jones Medical is proud to offer the Power upgrade for your Satellite, providing the most efficient and cost-effective spirometry system available. Your upgraded equipment will effectively work like new; providing you with many more years of trouble-free service.
Get the most out of your Satellite spirometer, schedule an upgrade today!