Satellite Spirometer Upgrade (to latest version)-SmartPrint and SMP2 compatible (SAT-UP)
At Jones Medical we take pride in supporting our products throughout their lifecycle. Similarly, we also strive to improve upon our products during the course of their lifecycle and offer those improvements to you, to optimize your spirometry testing services. Upgrading your Satellite spirometer to the latest version ensures that you have the latest technology, features, and preventive maintenance available. Upgrades are designed to improve efficiency, accuracy, reliability and ease-of-use. Best of all, the system will still operate virtually the same as your existing version, so re-training isn’t necessary!
Satellite Upgrade provides:
- Complete inspection and cleaning of all electronics and mechanical components.
- Hardware upgrade to latest chip technology available.
- Software upgrade to latest version.
- Comprehensive testing, validation, and factory calibration.
- Replacement and installation of a new rechargeable battery pack (an $89 value) and memory-backup batteries.
- Improved battery and charging performance charges faster, runs longer, and provides multiple charge-status indications.
- Software compatibility with latest Jones SmartPrintAPC for printing 8.5 x 11 reports via your PC and interfacing with EMR systems. SmartPrintAPC available separately.
- 90 Day Upgrade Warranty!