COPD Awareness Month Spirometer Sale – Save over $700
Managing COPD patients without spirometry is like running a weight clinic without a scale…it’s not possible. Spirometry testing in physician offices is severely underutilized. As a consequence, more than two thirds of diagnosed COPD patients never receive a spirometry test to confirm the diagnosis.
Sponsored by the US COPD Coalition, National COPD Awareness Month is an effort to increase overall awareness. Because practice guidelines recommend spirometry for both the diagnosis and management of COPD, Jones Medical is doing its part to raise awareness among health care providers by offering an opportunity to save over $700 toward the purchase of today’s most popular spirometers.
Here’s how it works:
- Call Jones Medical at 800-323-7336 and purchase a new Satellite/Base Station3 by November 30, 2017 and receive a $700 discount off the regular price of $1995. Your discounted price is $1295.00.
- Call Jones Medical at 800-323-7336 and purchase a new Satellite3 Plus by November 30, 2017 and receive a $600 discount off the regular price of $1595. Your discounted price is $995.00.
Plus: Save 10% on all supplies at the time of your order.
Terms & Conditions:
• Only valid on orders placed directly with Jones Medical
• No quantity limit
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
• Expires November 30, 2017
For additional information or to place your order call us today at 800-323-7336
COPD is now the third leading cause of death in the US and the only major chronic disease increasing in prevalence (see chart). With Jones spirometers, testing is inexpensive, quick, and painless. Without spirometry both under-diagnosis and misdiagnosis may occur.
If you’re in the market for a new spirometer, what better time than now to provide spirometry testing to improve both patient care and practice revenue.